|Model||DFF 10||DFF 08|
|Vessel Length||8-10m (26-34ft)||5-8m (16-26ft)|
|Power Supply (DC)||12/24V||12V|
|Max Load||260kg (575lb)||180kg (400lb) at 7m/min|
|Work Load||75kg (165lb) at 33m/min||55kg (121lb) at 33m/min|
|Amps Work Load||125/60||80|
|Max Line Speed||33m/min||33m/min|
|Chain Size||10mm (3/8"), 8mm (5/16")||6mm (1/4"), 8mm (5/16")|
|Rope Size||10mm (3/8")||8mm (5/16")|
|Capacity (Drum)||100m of 6mm line, 6m of 6mm chain, 80m of 8mm line||6m of 6mm chain, 80m of 6mm line, 80m of 8mm line|
- Muir’s patented Auto Freefall, or Manual Release Freefall are all available to you on the 1 unit!
- Mechanical Auto & Manual Release Freefall means no troublesome electronics need to be mounted on the Drum or in your chain locker.
- Drum Shaft on a serviceable bearing centre for smooth hassle free operation even under full load.
- Muir’s designed HDPE & UV protected Heavy Duty Brake means no over-run of the Drum during Freefall.
- All Muir Freefall Drum Winches are supplied with Circuit Breaker, Reversing Solenoid Pack, Helm Control Switch and Fascia Panels, plus, Simple Tools & Hardware for an easy 30 second adjustment from Auto Freefall; to Manual Freefall and Power Up Power Down options!
- Installation Instructions and Service Manual provided, and backed by Muir’s 3 year limited warranty!
- Anchoring made easy, fast, and reliable with a Muir Drum Winch.
- No electronic free-fall components to fail.
- Larger capacity than other Freefall Drums available on the market.
- Does not require any more space than the standard Drum Winch
- Compact Anchoring system to suit boats with little or no anchor rode storage.
- Designed and made in Australia.
- 3 year limited warranty.
- Drum-316 stainless Steel.
- Fitting Instructions Included with full electrical wiring diagram.
- Simple installation.
- “Tangle free” rope and chain operation
- Backing Plate available
- 4” & 6“ Rollers available