|Up to 11m (Up to 36ft)
|Power Supply (DC)
|Amps Work Load
|Max Line Speed
|Up to 12mm (Up to 1/2")
Muir introduce the new Inline drive capstans, delivering more power when you need it. These highly efficient and light weight capstans are fitted with a 600w one piece integrated gearbox/motor assembly which provides increased power and speed normally not achieved with conventional gear systems.
The one piece assembly significantly reduces installation time and is ideal for use where below deck space is restricted.
Designed to suit vessels up to 11m (36ft) the Inline capstan can be used for mooring, warping, anchoring, line hauling and fishing from any direction and are well suited to any application in either vertical or horzontal mounting positions.
Accommodating various deck thickness, these models are available in 12V DC.
- VC800 has 316 Stainless Steel Capstans
- Capstan features knurled finish for increased grip
- VC800 has clockwise rotation and has auto action clutch to prevent rollback
- Unit can be mounted horizontally
- Stainless steel mounting bolts
- Shaft seal
- Installation/Operation booklet
- Deck switch included